RIMS undri school is an Open Institution in the true sense, welcoming into the full academic, business and community life of our School persons of every race, culture, age, gender, ability, economic status and tradition.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any of the above factors in administration of our admissions or in our recruitment process. As laid down in our policy, we apply equitable and consistent standards of conduct and performance in all our actions.
With regard to our pupils, our policy on non-discrimination is defined as under:
- We admit pupils to the school in accordance with the Admissions Policy
- All our pupils are valued members of the school community, regardless of race, gender, age, tradition or ability
- We provide equal access and opportunity for all pupils to benefit from the school’s educational program and participation in extracurricular activities
- We promote understanding of the principles and practices of equality and justice, and commitment to them
- We counteract negative influences, conditioning or stereotyping of any kind which underpin prejudicial discrimination
- We respond promptly and sympathetically to reports of discrimination or alleged discrimination
Our policy of non-discrimination extends to all our staff members as well. Our job specifications reaffirm our status as an Equal Opportunities Employer. Candidates for vacant posts will be assessed against relevant, defined criteria only, i. e. skills, qualifications, experience and suitability. All employees have equal chances of training, career development and promotion within their job profile at the school.